Bedford Township Fire Department was established in 1945 on Temperance Rd.
We respond to 911 medical and fire emergencies within the Township.
We will strive to be a model of excellence in providing fire protection, emergency services, fire prevention, public education, fire and emergency training and any other related services at the local, state and national levels.
teamwork, integrity, honesty, competency and knowledge.
The department is made up of three stations. District one is located on Temperance Rd and was established 1945. District two is located on Dean Rd in Lambertville and was established in 1948. District three is located on Lewis Ave. and was established in 2005.
Emergency - 911
Non-Emergency - 734-847-2359